Are you here because you have been fraud by a friend, bank, employer, and employee because you owe a lot from them? It is becoming impossible to rescue your hard-earned money. Hence, you seek aid from a legal course of action and demand for the recovery of money. You have reached an accurate platform.
A legal notice is sent for recovery of money, a payment which is left at stake by the other entity. It is an official intimation sent by the deprived party who has been shunned by the other party due to the non- payment of money. Therefore, a legal notice is sent by the grievance party to get their due payment.
How are we affected by Non- Payment
The rise in the economy led to many startups, business in India. Being a developing country is still fumbling hard on the financial part. It is seen that a higher percentage of such startups are shutting down due to negative cash inflow. Also, weak legal support and adept legal advisers work as a catalyst to close down. It becomes impossible to secure the financial instabilities growing over time.
Let us discuss further the key points which a legal notice should contain:
- Mention the Name, Address of the sender.
- Cause of Action or dispute should be raised.
- Provable damage caused and monetary relief claimed by the sender.
How to send a Legal Notice for Payment
After coming into terms with the issue of non-payment of salary, money, rent a loan given to a friend, family, employers, employee. Can seek the aid of a legal expert can plan to send a legal notice to the accused person. Also informing the person about the lawsuit if the payment of dues is not recovered.
- It should be sent in a lawyer's letterhead.
- An adept lawyer can very well guide you to file an IPR.
- The date is very mandatory in a legal notice it should also clearly mention the name, address and contact details of the person to for whom it is released.
- Name of the client with address, contact details should also be mentioned in the legal notice.
- The client should state out the grievances and stating proves how you are being infringed due to certain action by the opposition party. Also, stating the monetary relief.
- A notice must be thoroughly checked before signing by the advocate and the sender.
Reasons for Recovery
- Tenant: At times when tenants fail to pay rent and continue to do so for some time. Landowners can send a legal notice regarding the same to retrieve the money. In cases where the agreement is signed before the tenancy, a suit can be filed for the negligence of the contact which is governed by the Specific Relief Act 1963 and The Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Employer/Company/Organization: When an employer fails to keep their promise regarding salary or any kind of payment related to the company. Then the employee can send a legal notice to the employer. They can get their remedies under different sections of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 and Section 447 of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Employee: Situations when an employee shuns the company after receiving the salary forgetful of one's responsibilities. Company after sending several notices of intimation about the same to their address fails to get hold of the absconding employee can take disciplinary actions against them by issuing a legal notice.
- Loan: Banks can send a legal notice after the failure of payment of due. They sent it to recover the debt.
- Dealer: It is seen that several cases of cheque bounce when a dealer accepts a post-dated cheque. On arousal of such issue, a dealer can one can send a legal notice. Such cases also fall under the sec 138ni act, 1881 when the drawee can file a case against the drawer within 15 days.
- Friend: You can send a legal notice under The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 for the recovery of money from your friend.
How can we help you?
Online Legal India™ adequately provides you and carefully helps in excelling active services in issuing and promptly sending a befittingly well-laid-out reply to legal notice for Non-Payment and many other services.