A lot of Businessmen/Entrepreneurs/Individuals are found anxious to take any legal action when they are wronged. It could be a breach of contract, salary issue, employer and employee issue, sexual harassment, mental harassment.
On such various occasions, legal action could be taken, serving a legal notice to the entity or individual you wish to take to court while the intimation sent is known as a 'legal notice'.
Essential Information of the Legal Notice in India
In the Legal Notice mostly the following contents or points must be included in any notice in India.
- A concise statement of the material facts giving rise to the claim;
- The relief sought by the plaintiff against each named defendant;
- A concise summary of the legal basis for the relief sought;
Legal Notice Format
- Name and required information
- Place of residence of the notice sender
- Aspects of the effect
- The monetary relief claimed by the sender of the notice
- The gist of the legal basis for the relief claimed
How to draft a Legal Notice for a Company
After giving you a brief knowledge about legal notice; let us look at the key points while drafting a legal notice for Company:
- It should be sent on a lawyer's letterhead.
- The date is very mandatory in a legal notice it should also clearly mention the name, address, and contact details of the person to for whom it is released.
- The name of the client with address, contact details should also be mentioned in the legal notice.
- A notice must be thoroughly checked before signing by the advocate and the sender.
- After sending the notice, save the copy of the receipt sent.
How can we help you?
When it comes to sending a legal notice to any company it is a time-driven process with Online Legal India™ you can send a legal notice/reply to a legal notice.
We serve you 24*7 and you can book any service from any nook and corner of India. We have a highly qualified team of advocates who give 360° corporate legal assistance.