The whole world is rattled to face the Corona epidemic. Normal daily life has been shaken by the arrival of this deadly virus. People are getting contaminated at a rapid rate and more and more people are falling sick every day. The death toll around the world has reached the sky high. It is inevitable that our country will face tremendous loss in coming time. The whole country is going through a lockdown situation and government has instructed to stay sheltered for a long period. It is impossible to go outside and do essential works.
Many people, who were planning to start their own business, cannot proceed with their necessary works, especially legal tasks. But Online Legal India can help you in this situation and provide all sorts of legal help. You can apply for GST Registration for your company from your home and we will fetch you your GST Certificate.
Advantages of availing services of Online Legal India
There are ample benefits of services provided by us.
- You can apply for your GST Registration from your home. You don’t have to go out in this crisis situation, and you can stay safe.
- You will require just a mobile phone or a computer to apply for GST.
- The whole process is done online.
- You can apply at any point of time from anywhere.
- You don’t have to do anything as we will be taking care of everything.
- We will do the registration on your behalf without letting you face any problem.
Procedure to apply online
- Open the above-mentioned webpage and fill the form
- Get a call from GST expert
- Upload required documents
- ARN & TRN number will be generated
- Your GSTIN is successfully registered
- The GST certificate will be sent to you.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Phone number and Email address
- Valid Bank account number
Penalty for not registering under GST
If service provider or business personnel is not paying tax or making short payments, it is considered as genuine errors. Hence, in this situation, the offender has to pay a penalty of 10% of the tax amount due which is subject to a minimum of Rs. 10,000. The penalty will be at 100% of due tax amount when the offender deliberately evades paying taxes.
You can visit our website to know about GST registration in detail. Not only that, you can apply for GST certification through this page online at ease.
Special perks of our brand:
- Online Legal India is a Government recognized company
- We have ISO certification.
- Our service is available 24×7 and quite trustworthy.
- Professional and qualified experts will help you.
- We provide superfast and on time service.
- Your data will secured with us.
- We are affordable compared to other services and professionals.
- More than 50000 customers across the country are satisfied with our services.
When it comes to lockdown situation, availing the services of Online Legal India is the best option. You will be safe at your place and we will take care of your important task of GST Registration for you. Please do not go out to do any work offline. We are at your service all the time. Stay safe and stay connected.