GST Surrender or Cancellation Now - Easy Online Process
Your GST registration can be cancelled at anytime due to various reasons. You can easily cancel a GST registration online through Online Legal India.
GST Registration can be cancelled by any person who is no longer required to file GST Return if either his annual turnover is below the GST exemption limit or the taxpayer is no longer liable to be a registered person or any other reasons. One must settle all the GST liability before they could apply for cancellation of GSTIN.
When Do We Go For GST Cancellation
- Non-filing of GST Returns for 6 months
- Non -Filing of GST Returns for 3 months u/s 10 of GST act
- No business activity – If its close or death of the proprietor, discontinued or transferred fully, demerged, amalgamated with other legal entity.
- Unlawful GST Registration (Registration has been obtained by means of fraud, willful misstatement or suppression of facts.)
- Voluntary cancellation (Non-filing of GST Returns for 6 months)
- Non-Voluntary / SUO Moto Cancellation
- Change any constitution of business or any taxable person other than u/s 25(3) and u/s 22 & 24 of GST act.
- The GSTIN of the business to be cancelled
- Details of inputs held in stock or inputs contained in semi-finished or finished goods held in stock
- Details of any pending GST liability, fines, penalty, etc.
- Details of any GST payment, made against such liability and details of input tax credit.
How Online Legal India Help with Cancellation of GST Registration
Online Legal India will help you cancel GST registration within 30-60 days, subject to Government processing times
Dedicated GST Expert will prepare your GST registration cancellation application and collect the necessary documents for filing of application with the GST Department.
Once the application is prepared and verified, GST expert will submit the GST registration cancellation application to the GST Department along with details of Authorized Signatory.
Once the application and the attached supporting documents are uploaded, the GST Department would allot an ARN number. GST expert will track the ARN number to completion.
Select GST Cancellation Package
Our Work Process
Yes, you can file the returns until the cancellation order is passed to safeguard yourself from the late fees
If the proper officer is satisfied he can revoke the cancellation of registration by an order in FORM GST REG-22 within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application.
No, you don’t need to be physically present for the process, Online Legal India is an online corporate service provider all you need is an internet connection in your phone/computer and the required documents with you and we can get the job done no matters even if you are present at the remotest location of India.
If your GST registration is likely to be cancelled by order, the GST authority will send you a show cause notice to which you will have to give a suitable reply within 7 days.
No. The GST registration can’t be restored after GST cancellation. If GST registration is surrendered by mistake, it will be cancelled for sure.
Suo Moto Cancellation of GST Registration means cancellation of registration by GST Officer on its own. There must be a valid reason for initiation of proceeding for Suo moto cancellation as specified under Section 29(2) of the CGST/SGST Act.